Wednesday, May 27, 2009

NB Pacesetters 15km...

The NB Pacesetters 15km was held on 17 May 2oo9 at Tapak A, Lake garden. It was der 2nd event organised by Pacesetters after GE3ok early January o9, but is my 1st ime in NB 15km. Arrived at LG around 6.15am n waiting for shidi to collect race bib...(thanks bro)..

As for the week, i'd not practise long enough for der event. Only around 12km for the previous few day prior to the event. I was thinking of doing easy running with pace around 6.30min/km.

The race flagged-off at 7.ooam. I was at the back of group together with shidi n others from chap ayam runners..cant remember this bro name, but have a dreadlock kinda of hair..have a chat with him while running uphill at early stage...as soon as we reached der memorial area..he sped off to catch others...wanted to follow him but keep reminding myself to maintain my pace...

The route for this year NB15km is more hilly compared to last year..(as i been told by Albert, NB BB Plaza), met him later that evening at his shop... i maintain my pace in flat but abit slow at hilly sides...

Shidi alreay gone by der time i passed bukit tunku area on the way to Ole' MOA building...as i reached LG, i thought that der route will be as same as GE 3ok, but i realised that we have to do 1 loop of LG before reaching the finish point..at this point, i increased my pace a bit untill i notice shidi about 100m b4 der finishing line..he did not realised i was coming...managed to cut him by a few seconds..(see below picture) hehehe...

15km timing:1' 43'' 15.3...

Here is my running data...


and my lap time: still new with RS8oo, i'd split der time at 12km mark...


My dad...recorded almost 2 hour..








All pictures: From Bro tey (www.pmtey2.multiply.com) n zura(shidi's wife)

Next events: PM Circuit run2 and adidas Sundown...

No comments:

Post a Comment