Wednesday, May 27, 2009

1st Full Marathon...adidas Sundown Marathon


adidas Sundown Marathon 2009: when i registered for der event, i was convinced that i will have ample time and enough training if i follow my training regime. As of today, with my ankle still hurts from my previous injury in football match last week...

As the race will be tommorrow mid-nite...i've decided to try and finish to my best timing as it will also be my benchmark timing for SCKLM. Although i heard from others that the running route mostly on pavement and only a little on road race n staircase...i hope that my training in der circuit 2 nite run will be sufficient and give me some experience and exposure during facing race...

Joining in der race will be rashidi, my running buddy since i started running early this year. We will depart tomorrow morning on AirAsia, met Annuar (our officemate) who is coincidentally on WTO Trade Course in Singapore, to collect our race pack n probably ask him to join us in der Carnival..

My wife just rang me to buy some "raya" clothes for our son since Singapore Great Sale starts today..hopefully i have der energy n time to do some shopping after der race since we have to board bus to back KL on Sunday evening...(my leave has been approved for monday...yeehaa)...

To all marathon n' ultra-marathon runners...i wished all der best n gud luck for der race!! May der force be with u...

Cheers!!




No comments:

Post a Comment